World Antimicrobial Resistance Congress 2021
November 3 - November 4
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is one of the biggest global health crises facing the world today. The number of deaths attributed to AMR is expected to surpass the number of deaths from cancer worldwide by 2050. Yet combatting resistance globally and developing a robust arsenal of antibiotics continues to fall behind the pace of resistance.
Since 2015, the World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress has been the go-to conference globally for all stakeholders in the AMR space to meet, brainstorm ideas and formulate initiatives that can effectively tackle this pressing issue.
Industry leaders, innovative technology and solution providers, public authorities, international organizations, infectious disease clinicians, pharmacists and microbiologists are some of the 1,000+ attendees from over 50 countries who will gather this November 2021 at the World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress.
The conference will gather global leaders in infectious diseases to meet, brainstorm and discuss the challenges and opportunities on the following areas:
- Advancing antibiotic R&D and non-traditional therapies development
- Enhancing the commercial landscape and marketplace for antibiotics and diagnostics
- Developing innovative diagnostics solutions
- Facilitating interactions between funders and developers
- Improving antimicrobial stewardship guidelines and practice through technology
- Implementing sustainable environmental and manufacturing practices
- Tackling infection control at hospitals efficiently and cost-effectively
- Applying genomics to easily detect resistant pathogens and to accelerate antibiotic R&D
- Leveraging surveillance platforms and solutions to monitor outbreaks and increasing numbers of resistant pathogens locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
If you work in these key areas of AMR, then you must attend the World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress 2021!