- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: GARDP/REVIVE – Non-traditional antibacterial therapeutic options and challenges
February 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
In this webinar, the following aspects will be presented:
- Discovery and early development of “non-traditional” antibacterial approaches is a noticeable trend in the pre-clinical global pipeline
- These approaches include anti-virulence strategies, microbiome-modifying therapies, phages and others such as nanoparticles, immunotherapy and drug-resistance modulation
- Some of these approaches require novel preclinical efficacy models to predict clinical outcome
- Pathogen-specific or even patient-specific strategies dominate this field
- A major challenge will be to show efficacy in clinical trials
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session with Ursula Theuretzbacher and Laura Piddock (GARDP).
Speaker: Ursula Theuretzbacher, CEFAIA, Austria
Moderator: Prabhavathi Fernandes, Chair of GARDP’s Scientific Advisory Committee
Register here for this live webinar.