- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: GARDP/REVIVE – Moving from preclinical to clinical-stage: Challenges and opportunities
September 24 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Value of a pre-IND interaction with the US FDA during late lead optimization: Bugworks experience – Bala Subramanian, Bugworks Research Inc.
- Amicidins: Building clinical and regulatory strategies for non-traditional products to prevent and treat life-threatening infections – Michael P. Bevilacqua, Amicrobe, Inc.
- Discovery and development of microbiome therapeutics using reverse translation – Matthew Henn & Chris Ford, Seres
- Therapeutics Development of a multi-component toxoid vaccine for S. aureus – Regulatory challenges and opportunities – M. Javad Aman & Catherine Bernard, Integrated BioTherapeutics
- Regulatory challenges for RaPID/BSI – culture-free identification and characterization of bloodstream infections – David Steinmiller, HelixBind Inc.
Moderator: Erin Duffy, CARB-X
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Register now for this live webinar.