- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: GARDP/REVIVE – Discovery of new antibacterials using artificial intelligence (computational chemoinformatics)
November 17, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- James J. Collins, Termeer Professor of Medical Engineering & Science Professor, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard (USA)
- Cesar de la Fuente, Presidential Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania (USA)
- Henriette Willems, Senior Research Associate, The ALBORADA Drug Discovery Institute, University of Cambridge, (UK)
- Fredrik Svensson, Senior Research Associate, UCL Drug Discovery Institute, London, (UK)
- Laura Piddock, Director of Scientific Affairs, GARDP
In this webinar, the speakers will give an overview of their work on the discovery of antibiotics through the use of artificial intelligence. The session will include the following presentations:
- Deep learning approaches to antibiotic discovery – James J. Collins
- Antibiotic discovery by means of computers – Cesar de la Fuente
- Computational Chemistry on a Budget – Henriette Willems & Fredrik Svensson
To learn more, click here.