- This event has passed.
Davos 2020 World Economic Forum – Novo Nordisk Foundation and Novo Holdings: The Broken Model of Antimicrobial resistance
January 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Moderator: Kevin Outterson, Executive Director, CARB-X, Professor of Law, Boston University
- Lars Rebien Sorensen, Chairman of the Novo Nordisk Foundation and Novo Holdings
- Jeremy Farrar, Director, Wellcome Trust
- Dr. Malin Grape, Head of Antibiotics Unit, The Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Thomas Cueni, Director General, IFPMA
- Jayasree K. Iyer, Executive Director, Access to Medicine Foundation
- Francesca Colombo, Head of the Health Division, OECD
Antimicrobial resistance is one of the biggest threats to human health. The Novo Nordisk Foundation is hosting a session at the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting in Davos urging governments, the biopharma industry and other stakeholders to step up the urgency and respond to the crisis in #antimicrobialresistance with new funding models.
To watch a recording of this panel, please click here.