- This event has passed.
ASM Microbe 2023
June 15 @ 8:00 am - June 19 @ 5:00 pm
Join thousands of scientists, researchers and healthcare professionals in your field, who are all traveling to Houston, TX from June 15-19 for the largest microbial sciences gathering in the world! Andy Weir, John Nkengasong and Edward Holmes are just some of the world-renowned speakers lined up in ASM Microbe’s cutting-edge scientific program.
Plus, do you have late-breaking research? There is still time to join our robust scientific program! Emerging Abstract Submissions Opens April 4. Don’t miss the opportunity to present your research and learn about the latest science from experts and leaders in your field.
ASM Microbe 2023 will cover:
- Disaster Microbiology.
- Emerging Infections – What is the Next pandemic? (Focus on Nipah and Marburg).
- Natural Product Discovery and Synthesis.
- The Next Generation Antifungal Agents: Clinical Application and Resistance.
- Combating the Climate Crisis with Critters: Microbial Carbon Capture.
- Powering the Future: Applied Microbiology in the Energy Industry.
- Equity and Access in Laboratory Diagnostics.
- Microbiome Management in a Changing World.
- New Perspectives on Phage Therapy to Treat Multidrug Resistant Infections.
- Beyond Academia: Fulfilling Microbiology Careers Outside the Tenure Track.
- The Perks of Being Squishy: Archaea as a Skillful Mechanoresponsive Machine.
- What is the Microbiota Really Doing in Neuroinflammatory Diseases?
- And so much more!