Anti-Infectives Drug Development Summit
April 20 - April 22
Infectious diseases are one of the largest threats to global public health. The focus on the threat has never been greater, with the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrating the critical need for a more proactive approach within governments, biopharma, and investment communities to overcome the pressing issues in anti-infective drug development to combat antimicrobial resistance.
With some now considering the field as the new ‘Wall Street darling’, especially given the $1 billion launch of the AMR action fund, the Digital Anti-Infectives Drug Development Summit has arrived as the most comprehensive and industry-dedicated forum that addresses the biggest challenges in the development and commercialization of anti-infective drugs.
Bringing together 60+ senior leaders from large pharma, innovative biotech, academia and investment companies, join us this April to discuss data-driven and solution-based approaches that focus on developing high value clinical candidates, novel modalities and effective strategies, that address market sustainability and aim for superiority.
Here is a sneak peak of the world-class speaker faculty:
- Cara Cassino, Executive Vice President of R&D & Chief Medical Officer, ContraFect
- Kevin Outterson, Executive Director, CARB-X
- Silas Holland, Head of External Affairs (Interim) & Director of Global Policy, Merck & The AMR Action Fund
- David Powell, Chief Scientific Officer, Summit Therapeutics
- Dave Ousterout, Chief Scientific Officer, Locus Biosciences
- Angela Talley, Vice President of Clinical Development, Spero Therapeutics
- Ercem Atillasoy, Chief Regulatory & Safety Officer, AlloVir
- David Alterac, Chief Medical Officer, Entasis Therapeutics